Buy Refined Coconut Oil / Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Refined Coconut Oil or Copra Oil is an edible oil extracted from the kernel or meat of matured coconuts harvested from the coconut palm (Cocos nucifera).
It has various applications in food, medicine, and industry. Because of its high saturated fat content it is slow to oxidize and, thus, resistant to rancidification, lasting up to two years without spoiling.
It is an ideal fat for flavoured coating used in ice cream industry, and it is excellent source in replacing milk fat.
The nice fragrance, antioxidants and taste of O Extra Virgin Coconut Oil makes it distinctive among others. Coconut Oil is not a new name, but Extra Virgin Coconut Oil can be an unfamiliar name to you. For increase in the sales, the ordinary oil has not been given a new name. But due to its purest form, it is called to be as O Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. Without applying any heat, the oil is extracted from the coconuts. In comparison to other ordinary coconut oil, this type of oil is gaining more popularity and for a good reason. Place your order today at EG.
If you’ve been around the real food community much, you’ve probably noticed the rapid widespread popularity of coconut oil. Once ostracized by the medical community for its saturated fat content, it seems that coconut oil might finally be making a comeback in the mainstream health community.
Coconut oil is the most nutrient-dense part of the coconut. It is solid at room temperature like butter and doesn’t break down in heat or light.
For years, “health” advice has warned against consuming saturated fats, and coconut oil was thrown out with the rest without good reason!
These are some of the reasons why I love it:
The Many Benefits of Coconut Oil
This tropical oil is beneficial in many ways:
- For hair: This nourishing oil has been used for centuries in hair and its unique fat composition makes it especially beneficial for certain hair types. Use it as a hair mask, hot oil treatment, or in homemade hair products.
- To moisturize and nourish skin: The same properties make coconut oil great for skin as well. Many people like to use it as a natural moisturizer. Its natural antioxidant properties make it great for stopping wrinkles and skin irritation.
- Digestive help: Coconut oil’s concentration of beneficial fats in coconut oil makes it helpful for digestion. Its antimicrobial properties can help fight irritation and infection in the gut from candida.
- Great source of healthy fats: Over 50% of the fat in coconut oil is lauric acid. In fact, coconut oil is the richest source of lauric acid after breastmilk.
- Mental boost: Studies show MCTs may contribute to focus and mental performance.
- Hormone support: Getting the wrong kinds of fats can create havoc on hormones. Coconut oil contains specific fats that support the body’s natural hormone production.
- Immune support: The MCTs (including lauric acid, capric acid, and caprylic acid) have antifungal, antibacterial, and antiviral properties that make it beneficial for immune support.
- Great fat for cooking: Coconut oil is a stable oil that doesn’t break down easily at high temperatures like other oils do. It doesn’t go rancid easily and has amazing nutritional properties. It is great for cooking eggs, stir fry, grain-free baked goods, and practically any other cooking use.